From time to time vacancies arise at Atom Content Marketing. Check below for current opportunities.
We are looking for a mid-weight developer to join our expanding web and digital team.
About us: Atom Content Marketing is going through a growth phase with internal site/platform development. We are now looking for a back-end developer, with some front-end experience to help us with our innovative Donut platform and Resource Centre product.
About you: You will be working on various internal projects as well as some blue chip client websites and systems. You will need to be experienced in both Drupal and PHP.
The role will be office-based at our offices close to Temple Meads Station, in central Bristol.
Key skills and requirements:
- Experience developing web applications using Drupal 6/7
- Modern PHP
- Source control experience preferably GIT
- LAMP stack server administration and confidence on Linux command line
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Enthusiasm for building high quality solutions using agile techniques
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Enjoys fast-paced environment and collaboration across multiple teams
- Experience building responsive and accessible websites
This post is full-time, reporting both to our Head of Web & Digital Communications and to our Head of Corporate Clients. Fixed-term contracts will also be considered.
Applications by email, attaching CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org, cc email@example.com. No agencies please.